December Book Haul !!!

Hello!!!

This is my first ever book haul on this blog. So, I went on a shopping spree on Amazon and bought 5 books. All books are from Indian Authors. I am tempted to read some of these books in this month itself. In fact, I have already started reading A Hundred Little Flames by Preeti Shenoy and I am 113 pages into it. So, without any further ado lets get into the books that I have bought:

1. A Hundred Little Flames - Preeti Shenoy
2. The Boy Who Loved - Durjoy Datta
3. The Boy with a Broken Heart - Durjoy Datta
4. When Opposites Meet - Sachin Garg  
5. I Tagged Her in My Heart - Anuj Tiwari (Yet to receive)


1. A Hundred Little Flames


2. The Boy Who Loved


3. The Boy with a Broken Heart



4. When Opposites Meet - Sachin Garg

  

5. I Tagged Her in My Heart - Anuj Tiwari (Yet to receive) 


I am very much excited to dive into these and let all of you know how & what I felt about these books.

Happy reading!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This too will change

Life is the Flower, Love is the Honey|Book Review

Work, Workers & Workplaces | Book Review