Letters from Heaven Book Review

Letters from Heaven
Author: Surabhi Sharma
Pages: 32



                ‘Letters from Heaven’ by Surabhi Sharma is a short story about Radhika who is grieving over her husband’s loss. They were two souls that beat as one and when Radhika lost her husband who was suffering from cancer she just couldn’t come out of it. Her daughter is trying to get her involved in other things but nothing seems to work. Then all of a sudden she starts receiving letters from someone but the person has not mentioned his identity so she opens the letter and to her surprise it is from her husband! She is completely confused as to who can play such a joke on her. Who is sending her these letters in the name of her husband? Will Radhika ever get over her husband’s loss? To know more read Letters from Heaven.

My Views:

                I loved all the characters especially Arun. From what I read it seems he is a very loving person, who loves his wife like anything and is witty at the same time. It was very emotional to read the letters but at the same time I am sure there would be a smile on the readers face. I was personally waiting for the next letter to arrive to see what the letter mentions.

I loved the writing style of the author and the flow of the story was also apt it was neither too fast nor too slow. The story is written in a lucid manner so there won’t be much difficulty for the readers.

The plot of the story is beautiful and I was literally waiting to know what is going to happen next. The sad part is since it was a short story it ended too quicklyL. I would have loved to read a full fledged novel.

Overall I loved the story and would surely recommend it to my friends and to people who are looking to read short stories. I can’t wait to read more books from the author.

Disclaimer: This book was sent to me by the author for my honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This too will change

Life is the Flower, Love is the Honey|Book Review

Work, Workers & Workplaces | Book Review